The Department of Environmental Protection is the state agency responsible for ensuring clean air and water, the safe management of toxics and hazards, the recycling of solid and hazardous wastes, the timely cleanup of hazardous waste sites and spills, and the preservation of wetlands and coastal resources.
- Applying for Employment at MassDEP
- MassDEP Flickr Photostream
- EnviroMatters eNewsletter
- MassDEP Employee Directory
- MassDEP's 2012 Accomplishment Highlights file size 5MB
- MassDEP: How We Are Organized
- MassDEP Image Gallery