The Department of Environmental Protection is the state agency responsible for ensuring clean air and water, the safe management of toxics and hazards, the recycling of solid and hazardous wastes, the timely cleanup of hazardous waste sites and spills, and the preservation of wetlands and coastal resources.
- Applying for Employment at MassDEP
- MassDEP Flickr Photostream
- EnviroMatters eNewsletter
- MassDEP Employee Directory
- MassDEP Accomplishment Highlights 2013 file size 6MB
- MassDEP: How We Are Organized
- MassDEP Image Gallery
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.