Each facility that is a major source of air pollution, has the potential to emit specific pollutants above a certain threshold, or falls into a specific category is required by the federal Clean Air Act to obtain a Title V Operating Permit, which consolidates all air pollution control approvals, permits and requirements into a single enforceable document. In Massachusetts, the Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP) is the issuing authority.
Operating Permit Application Forms
- BWP AQ 10 - Operating Permit Minor Modification
- BWP AQ 11 - Operating Permit Administrative Amendment
- BWP AQ 12 - Operating Permit Renewal
- BWP AQ 13 - Operating Permit Significant Modification
- BWP AQ 14 - Initial Operating Permit
- BWP AQ Operating Permit Supplemental Information/Documentation
- Operating Permit Supplemental Information/Documentation Cover Sheet
Operating Permit Reporting Kit
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.