Education & Research
- Climate Choices for the Northeast
- Columbia University: Climate Change Information Resources
- Center for Climate and Energy Solutions
- Tufts University Office of Sustainability
- Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS): Global Warming
- Student's Guide to Global Climate Change A learning guide for students with videos, fact sheets, emissions calculation and more. From the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Regional & National Initiatives
- Clean Air Communities (CAC)
- The Climate Registry (TCR)
About TCR and participating states, provinces and tribes.
- National Association of Clean Air Agencies (NACAA): Global Warming
- NESCAUM Climate & Energy Team
- Massachusetts & the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI)
In January 2007, Massachusetts joined the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI), a cooperative effort by Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states to reduce emissions of carbon dioxide, a greenhouse gas that contributes to global climate change. To address this important environmental issue, RGGI and its member states have developed a regional strategy for controlling emissions, including a market-based, multi-state cap-and-trade program that requires electric power generators to reduce their emissions of carbon dioxide.
- U.S. Climate Action Partnership (USCAP)
- US EPA Climate Change