Fact Sheets, Policies & Guidance
- Guidance for Adopting Municipal Air Pollution Regulations Under M.G.L. Chapter 111, Section 31C
- Fact Sheet: MassDEP Noise Policy
- Noise Pollution Policy Interpretation
- How Municipalities Should Respond to Noise, Odor & Dust Complaints
- Massachusetts Open Burning Policies, Guidance & Training
Policies, guidance and training on open burning restrictions, prohibitions and exemptions.
- Open Burning: Answers to Your Burning Questions
There are limits on what can be burned and when in Massachusetts, as well as important public health and safety requirements.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.