The eDEP BWSC126 Miscellaneous Document Transmittal Form is used to transmit to the Department specific pieces of information to add to the site file. As with other BWSC eDEP submittals, MassDEP does not respond to the submitter regarding the receipt or content of the BWSC126 submittal.
The BWSC126 should not be used to:
- Submit enforcement documents
- Submit time critical information, for example, a response to a RFI
- Notify MassDEP of changes to a site/release name or address
- Notify MassDEP of a new "person" undertaking response actions and the relationship to the release
To notify MassDEP of non-updateable information on BWSC forms, for example, to make changes to the site/release name or address or to add a "person" undertaking response actions, please submit an email to BWSC.eDEP@state.ma.us listing the RTN and the information to be updated.
Below is information regarding Section B on BWSC126, "This Form Is Being Used To":
1. Correct typographical errors and/or make corrections: Check off this box to correct, for example, errors in a Report previously submitted to MassDEP. Only submit corrections that do not materially affect the nature or complexity of the response actions. The signatures of the LSP and the Person Making the Submittal are required to submit the form. The LSP is not rendering an Opinion, therefore, the LSP stamp is not required, and will not appear on the submitted form.
2. Submit other documents associated with this RTN: Check off this box to submit, for example, a letter authorizing the LSP to sign the submittal as an agent of the Person Undertaking the Response Action. The signatures of the LSP and Person Making the Submittal are required to submit the form. The LSP is not rendering an Opinion; therefore, the LSP stamp is not required and will not appear on the submitted form.
3. Resign as LSP-of-Record: Check off this box to resign as LSP-of-Record. Attach the resignation letter. This transmittal form is not the mechanism to add an LSP-of record. An LSP becomes an LSP-of-Record by rendering an LSP Opinion on a BWSC submittal.
4. Submit copies of Public Notices: Check off this box to submit copies of public notices. The signature of the Person Making the Submittal is required to submit the form.
5. Submit Public Involvement Documents: Check off this box to submit Public Involvement Petition documents. The signature of the Person Making the Submittal or the Public Involvement Petitioner is required to submit the form.
6. Submit a RCRA Contained-In-Determination: Check off this box to submit the documents of a RCRA Contained-In-Determination. The signatures of the LSP and Person Making the Submittal are required to submit the form.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.