For Inclusion In A Brownfields Grant Application To EPA
EPA's Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, and Cleanup Grants require applicants to provide a letter from the appropriate state environmental authority (in Massachusetts, MassDEP) acknowledging the application.
For MassDEP to provide such a letter we request an email and/or letter from each applicant containing the following information:
1) What is the type of grant funding being requested?
(Assessment Grant, Revolving Loan Fund, and/or Cleanup Grant)
2) Is the grant for petroleum-only? If so area-wide or site specific?
3) Brief description of project, including redevelopment information;
4) Site address and Release Tracking Number (RTN) for site (if applicable);
5) Other state and federal funding being leveraged;
6) Name, address and telephone number of the applicant;
7) Where to send the original signed letter (if not to the person who requested it)
The request for a state acknowledgement letter can be emailed or sent to:
Kerry Bowie, Brownfields Coordinator
One Winter Street
Boston, MA 02108
Phone: (617) 556-1007
To determine whether a site has a Release Tracking Number, please refer to the searchable site list .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.