The Massachusetts DEP Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup has initiated an email-based inquiry system to partially replace the discontinued Help Line. Parties may email inquiries on MCP interpretation and BWSC program issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be as succinct as possible and provide a return email address and telephone number.
Examples of MCP interpretation and Waste Site Cleanup Program issues include:
- the meaning of a specific citation in the Massachusetts Contingency Plan, 310 CMR 40.0000;
- the application of a specific Waste Site Cleanup Program policy and/or "Question and Answer" document;
- the process and procedures to be followed when interacting with a DEP office (e.g., providing submittals, linking RTNs)
This system is intended to provide answers to questions that DEP alone can answer. Due to resource constraints, DEP cannot, at this time, respond to inquires outside the scope of this service, including:
- advice on site assessment approaches or decisions;
- recommendations on remedial technologies;
- information on agency experiences and past actions
The questions submitted to BWSC.Regulations@state.ma.us will form the basis of future MCP Q&A publications.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.