MassDEP convened the Wind Turbine Noise Technical Advisory Group (WNTAG). Members of the WNTAG have been selected by MassDEP and will provide advice on recommended changes to MassDEP noise regulations and/or policies as they apply to wind turbine noise. These meetings will be open to the public and facilitated by the Consensus Building Institute.
- August 15, 2013 - 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- September 17, 2013 - 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- October 29, 2013 - 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- December 13, 2013 - 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Meeting POSTPONED: January 28, 2014 - 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- March 7, 2014 - 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
WNTAG meetings will take place at:
1 Winter Street
Boston, MA 02180
*Relevant documents for the meeting are available for download at the Project Website at http://cbuilding.org/project/wntag which will be updated throughout the process to include meeting information and other documents as they become available.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.