The Wind Turbine Noise Technical Advisory Group (WNTAG) was assembled in 2013 to provide advice on recommended changes to MassDEP noise regulations and/or policies as they apply to wind turbine noise. Experts in noise control, wind energy, municipal officials, consultants and public health and environmental advocates participated in this group which provided input throughout the policy development process.
- August 15, 2013 - 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- September 17, 2013 - 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- October 29, 2013 - 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- December 13, 2013 - 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Meeting POSTPONED: January 28, 2014 - 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- March 7, 2014 - 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
WNTAG meetings will take place at:
1 Winter Street
Boston, MA 02180
*Relevant documents for the meeting are available for download at the Project Website at http://cbuilding.org/project/wntag which will be updated throughout the process to include meeting information and other documents as they become available.