- Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 5:00 p.m.
Lenox Town Hall, 6 Walker Street, Lenox, MA
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 5:00 p.m.
MassDEP Central Regional Office , 627 Main Street, Worcester, MA
- Thursday, March 13, 2014, 5:00 p.m.
Upper Cape Cod Regional Technical School, 2nd Floor Library, 220 Sandwich Road, Bourne, MA
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 9:30 a.m.
MassDEP Headquarters , 2nd Floor Conference Room, One Winter Street, Boston, MA
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 5:00 p.m.
MassDEP Northeast Regional Office , 205B Lowell Street, Wilmington, MA
- Thursday, March 20, 2014 , 5:00 p.m.
Holyoke Community College, Kittredge Center, 303 Homestead Avenue, Holyoke MA
Public Comment Period:
Ends March 31, 2014
MassDEP is proposing to require regulated gasoline dispensing facilities to decommission their Stage II vapor recovery systems, as allowed by a May 2012 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rule, and to require certain gasoline dispensing facilities to implement enhanced Stage I vapor controls. The agency is also proposing to establish new regulations and amend existing regulations to implement the Underground Storage Tank (UST) program that was transferred from the Department of Fire Services (DFS) to MassDEP in July 2009.
- 310 CMR 7.00 & 7.24: Proposed Stage I & Stage II Vapor Recovery Amendments, February 2014
- 310 CMR 7.00 & 7.24: Stage I & Stage II Technical Support Document, February 2014
- Public Hearing Presentation: Proposed Stage I & Stage II Vapor Recovery Amendments, March 2014 file size 1MB file size 1MB
- 310 CMR 80.00-80.02, 310 CMR 30.000 & 310 CMR 70.00: Proposed Underground Storage Tank (UST) Regulations, February 2014
- 310 CMR 80.00-80.02, 310 CMR 30.000 & 310 CMR 70.00: Underground Storage Tank (UST) Regulations Background Document, February 2014
- Public Hearing Presentation: Proposed Underground Storage Tanks Regulations, March 2014 file size 1MB
- Notice of Public Comment Period & Hearings: Proposed Stage I & II Amendments & UST Program Regulations
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.