- Harvey Recycling of Fitchburg Penalized for C&D Waste Violations, Must Finance Supplemental Environmental Project for Fitchburg Fire Department
- MassDEP Penalizes Commonwealth Motors $15,000, Suspends its Automobile Emission Station Inspection Certification for Two Years
- Test Devices, Inc. to Buy Spill Response Equipment for Hudson Fire Dept. as Part of Settlement for Violating Hazardous Waste Regulations
- Baker Polito Administration Announces $800,000 for Innovative Water Projects, Results of Water Technology Industry Roadmap
- Treasurer Goldberg Announces Over $6.7 Million In Grants For 16 Municipal Water Projects
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Partnership Project Recognized as a Harvard Ash Center 2015 'Innovation in Government' Finalist
- MassDEP Announces 41 Winners of 2015 Public Water Systems Awards to Celebrate 'National Drinking Water Week'
- City of Quincy Penalized $28,125 for Wetlands Protection Act Violations for Installing Equalization Pipe
- MassDEP Assesses $172,240 Penalty to NEWS of Worcester for Violating Solid Waste Permit during Greenwood Street Landfill Cap Repair
- Crete Carrier Corp. Penalized $1,250 for Failing to Complete Cleanup Documentation following Diesel Fuel Spill in Springfield
- MassDEP Announces Municipal Partnerships Office and Permit and Regulatory Ombudsman
- Getty Properties Corp. Penalized $4,882 for Violating Drinking Water Regulations at Granby Location
- MassDEP Penalizes Pan Am Railways, Inc. $11,937 for Late Notification of Engine Oil Spill at Deerfield Yard
- Two Contractors Penalized $46,150 Each for Asbestos Violations Found During Inspection at 64 Cambridge Street in Burlington
- Billerica Company Pays $62,500 Over Claims of Illegal Dumping of Construction Waste at Methuen Site
- New England Organizations Step Up for EPA's Challenge on Reducing Food Waste
- EPA Proposes Hazardous Waste Site in Franklin for Superfund National Priorities List
- West Springfield Trucking Terminal Operator Penalized $11,586 for Failure to Complete Soil Contamination Cleanup
- Palmer-based T.R. Stone Trucking Penalized $2,875 for Failure to Notify MassDEP of Springfield Fuel Spill
- Walsh Construction Violated Wetlands Protection Act During 2014 Reconstruction of Whittier Bridge in Amesbury
- CO2 Allowances Sold for $5.41 in 27th RGGI Auction
- C-and-D Waste Processing Facility, ReEnergy Roxbury, Penalized $19,000 for Solid Waste, Air Quality Violations
- Nursing Home in Littleton Penalized $5,000, Must Resolve Violations of Groundwater Discharge Permit Requirements
- Ranfac Corporation in Avon Penalized $40,473 for Hazardous Waste Management and Air Quality Violations
- Leominster Injection Molding Company Assessed $3,292 Penalty for Violating Air Pollution Control and Hazardous Waste Regulations
- Candid Camera Initiative Nabs Two Suspects Who Repeatedly Smashed Dumped Glass from Scrap Windows in Middlesex Fells Reservation
- MassDEP Assesses $2,262 Penalty to J&J Machine Company of Marlborough For Violating Hazardous Waste Regulations
- Repeated Wetlands Violations Involving Unpermitted Structures on Manchester-by-the-Sea Parcel Results in $19,000 Penalty
- MassDEP Assesses $109,790 in Penalties to Cohen One Realty Trust and its Trustee for Asbestos Violations at Franklin Demolition Site
- Baker-Polito Administration Awards Nearly $755,000 in Grants to Communities for Water Supply Protection Projects
- Lunenburg-based Company, Realty Trust Assessed $10,000 Penalty for Failing to Notify MassDEP of Contamination near Drinking Water Wells
- Suffolk Superior Court Orders Company to Pay $265,000 in Penalties and Fees for Improper Cleanup Actions at Contaminated Site in Taunton
- MassDEP Assesses $18,000 Penalty on OFS Fitel of Sturbridge for Violating Air Pollution, Hazardous Waste and Toxics Requirements
- Zecco Marine in Wareham to Provide Boat Slip to Town Harbormaster for Three Years under Enforcement Agreement with MassDEP
- Adams Warehouse Owner Penalized $1,000 for Failure to Complete Soil Contamination Cleanup
- Worcester Firearms Manufacturer Assessed $4,000 Penalty for Violations of the Toxics Use Reduction Regulations
- Property Maintenance Company Penalized by MassDEP for Discharging Waste Materials to Easthampton Storm Drain
- St. Mark's School of Southborough Assessed Penalty of $5,500, Must Resolve Violations of Groundwater Discharge Permit Requirements
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.