- Notification - Exempt Recycling & Organics Management Activities
This form must be submitted for asphalt, brick and concrete recycling; tire chipping and shredding; small composting operations not at residences; and municipal material food collection as defined in 310 CMR 16.03.
- General Permit Initial Certification - Recycling, Composting or Aerobic/Anaerobic Digestion Operations
A certification must be submitted for any smaller new or newly acquired recycling, composting, aerobic digestion or anaerobic digestion operation as defined in 310 CMR 16.04.
- General Permit Annual Certification - Recycling, Composting or Aerobic/Anaerobic Digestion Operations
Annual certification requirements, forms and instructions for recycling, composting and conversion operations subject to 310 CMR 16.04.
- BWP SW 46, 47 - Recycling, Composting or Conversion (RCC) Operation Permit, Modification or Renewal
A permit is required for any larger, more complex new or modified recycling, composting or conversion operation as defined in 310 CMR 16.05.
- Small Transfer Station Recycling, Composting & Conversion Form
Owner/operators of transfer stations permitted to accept less than 50 tons of waste per day are required to submit this report annually.
- BWP SW 49 - Certification for Transfer of a Permit
Solid waste permits are only valid to the specific owner and/or operator as identified on the permit. When there is a change in ownership of a solid waste facility, the new owner must identify itself to MassDEP for the facility’s permit to remain valid.