Mercury Vehicle Switches
- Mercury-Added Product Management Reporting Forms
Certification forms and instructions for manufacturers of mercury-added lamps and products, and for vehicle manufacturers, recyclers and scrap facilities that install or handle mercury switches.
- Mercury Management for Vehicle Recyclers, Scrap Recycling Facilities & Mobile Crushers
MassDEP fact sheet summarizing Mercury Management Act end-of-life vehicle recycling requirements.
- End of Life Vehicle Solutions (ELVS)
- ELVS Mercury Switch Management Plan & MassDEP Approval Including the ELVS model for estimating the population of mercury convenience light switches. September 2006.
- ELVS Model for Estimating Population of Mercury Convenience Light Switches
- MassDEP Determination of ELVS Mercury Vehicle Switch Capture Rate for Calendar Year 2007
- MassDEP Determination of ELVS Mercury Vehicle Switch Capture Rate for Calendar Year 2009
- Cleaning Up Elemental Mercury Spills
This set of procedures is suggested as a guide to be used if elemental (liquid) mercury is spilled on a hard surface (e.g., concrete, vinyl or ceramic tiled floors).
- Mercury Management Act Chapter 190 of the Acts of 2006
- Environmental Results Program Regulations
Regulations requiring submission of periodic environmental compliance certifications by a range of businesses and facilities.
- Mercury Management Act (MMA)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.