Mercury Vehicle Switches
Mercury-Added Product Management Reporting Forms
Certification forms and instructions for manufacturers of mercury-added lamps and products, and for vehicle manufacturers, recyclers and scrap facilities that install or handle mercury switches.
Mercury Management for Vehicle Recyclers, Scrap Recycling Facilities & Mobile Crushers
MassDEP fact sheet summarizing Mercury Management Act end-of-life vehicle recycling requirements.
- End of Life Vehicle Solutions (ELVS)
ELVS Mercury Switch Management Plan & MassDEP Approval
Including the ELVS model for estimating the population of mercury convenience light switches. September 2006.
- ELVS Model for Estimating Population of Mercury Convenience Light Switches
- MassDEP Determination of ELVS Mercury Vehicle Switch Capture Rate for Calendar Year 2007
- MassDEP Determination of ELVS Mercury Vehicle Switch Capture Rate for Calendar Year 2009
Cleaning Up Elemental Mercury Spills
This set of procedures is suggested as a guide to be used if elemental (liquid) mercury is spilled on a hard surface (e.g., concrete, vinyl or ceramic tiled floors).
- Mercury Management Act Chapter 190 of the Acts of 2006
Environmental Results Program Regulations
Regulations requiring submission of periodic environmental compliance certifications by a range of businesses and facilities.
- Mercury Management Act (MMA)