- National Hazardous Waste Manifest Form
All Massachusetts hazardous waste generators and treatment/storage/disposal facilities are required to use this U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) form when shipping waste.
- List of MassDEP-Licensed Hazardous Waste Transporters & Associated Vehicles - April 13, 2015
Provides company names, Vehicle Identification Device (VID) numbers and vehicle details. This list is updated frequently and may be used by law enforcement to verify compliance with Massachusetts hazardous waste regulations.
- MassDEP-Licensed Hazardous Waste Transporter List, January 2015
Sorted by company name.
- MassDEP-Licensed Precious Metal Transporter List, April 2014
Sorted by company name.
- Choosing a Hazardous Waste Transporter
Factors to consider - including areas of specialty, certifications, insurance, training and compliance record - when selecting a company to haul waste.
- Hazardous Waste Transporter Fee
Hazardous waste transporters must pay a fee to MassDEP based on the quantity of waste they collect and/or deliver in Massachusetts.
- Hazardous Waste Transporter VID Fee
All Massachusetts-licensed hazardous waste transporters are required to apply annually to MassDEP for Vehicle Identification Device (VID) cards/stickers.
- Hazardous Waste Generation, Accumulation & Labeling
Important information for any facility that generates regulated hazardous waste or waste oil.
- Infectious Waste Disposal & Transport
Learn about state and federal regulation of medical and biological waste management and transportation.
- Hazardous Waste Forms
License and permit applications, registration forms and instructions for hazardous waste generators, transporters and facilities.
- Hazardous Waste Transporters Subcommittee
A MassDEP external advisory group that meets on a quarterly basis.
- EPA Hazardous Waste Transporter Information
- U.S. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
Ensure that your motor carrier operation is properly registered.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.