Learn about Massachusetts facilities that that treat, store and dispose of hazardous wastes, and the regulatory, licensing, permitting, record-keeping and reporting requirements that apply to them.
- Treatment, Storage & Disposal Facilities
List of all state-licensed facilities in Massachusetts, sorted by MassDEP Region and company name.
- Licensed Hazardous Waste Treatment, Storage & Disposal Facilities
Draft and final licenses and determinations, related background information, and opportunities for public comment.
- Permitted Hazardous Waste Recycling Facilities
Draft and final permits, MassDEP determinations, and public comment opportunities.
- Application Form BWP HW 09, 10, 11 - TSD Facility Modifications
This application allows a currently permitted facility to make modifications to its existing conditions for treating, storing or disposing of hazardous waste.
- National Hazardous Waste Manifest Form
All Massachusetts hazardous waste generators and treatment/storage/disposal facilities are required to use this U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) form when shipping waste.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Hazardous Waste Permitting
Federal regulatory, permitting, record-keeping and reporting requirements.