Annual Report for Hazardous Waste Recyclers
- Hazardous Waste Recycler Annual Reporting Instructions
Annual reporting requirements apply to Class A recycling activities subject to permits, as well as Class B and Class C recycling activities. This report must be submitted by March 1 of the year following the calendar year it covers.
- Hazardous Waste Recycler Annual Reporting Form
- Hazardous Waste Recycler Annual Reporting Part B Continuation Sheet
Hazardous Waste Biennial Report
- Hazardous Waste Biennial Report Massachusetts-Specific Instructions
Large Quantity Generators (LQGs) as well as Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facilities (TSDFs) are required to complete this report by March 1 of the year following the conclusion of the two-year reporting cycle. Read these instructions before you begin. They contain state-specific guidance on how to meet your Massachusetts biennial reporting obligations. Not reading these instructions may result in your submitting incomplete or invalid data.
- U.S. EPA Federal Hazardous Waste Biennial Report Instructions & Form
As part of your Biennial Report, you must submit a signed paper copy of the federal RCRA Subtitle C Site Identification (SI) Form along with the appropriate electronic data files containing the Generation & Management and Waste Received forms. The Offsite Identification Form is not required.
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection Free Electronic Reporting Software
To ensure easier, more accurate reporting, and to reduce both paperwork and processing costs, MassDEP requires electronic reporting. The State of Florida has developed FREE software (webBR2013) that you may use to complete your Biennial Report. The software will generate a paper copy of the required form, which you must sign and include with your report.
- Massachusetts SQG/LQG Notification of Hazardous Waste Activity Form
State version of federal form #8700-12: Notification Of Hazardous Waste Activity. Note: If preparing a Hazardous Waste Biennial Report, complete this form only if you are changing your facility's generator status and submit a signed copy with your Biennial Report.