Business Planning, Startup & Expansion Assistance
- Lender's Guide to the Recycling Industry
- Market Resources for the Recycling Industry
- MassDevelopment Bond Financing for Waste Recovery Companies
- Recycling Loan Fund
Administered by BDC Capital and funded by MassDEP this fund provides loans of between $50,000 and $500,000 to help Massachusetts businesses active in obtain the capital they need for recycling-related activities.
- US EPA Recycling Market Development
Collecting, Sourcing, Processing & Marketing
- Marketing On-Farm Compost: A Toolkit of Resources for Farm Compost Operators
A project of the Northeast Recycling Council (NERC).
- Massachusetts Directory of Recycled Product Manufacturers
- Landfills, Transfer Stations & Compost Sites
Find lists of operating and inactive solid waste facilities and locations across the state.
- New England Reuse Businesses
- Environmentally Preferable Products (EPP) Procurement Program
EPPs help the Commonwealth use its purchasing power to reduce the environmental and public health impact of state government and stimulate market demand for green products and services. From this site, you can find information about the benefits of EPPs, the many statewide contracts currently in place that offer these goods and services, case studies, guides, reports, tools, and information on upcoming events focused on EPPs.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Environmentally Preferable Products & Services Database
- Earth 911
- Where to Obtain Recycling & Composting Equipment
MassDEP Recycling Industry Data & Trends
- Solid Waste Master Plan
Provides long-term goals and a policy framework for solid waste management and basic policies for waste reduction, recycling and disposal in Massachusetts.
- Waste Reduction & Recycling
Municipal recycling rates, waste disposal assessments, waste reduction case studies and a variety of other data, reports and surveys on solid waste management in Massachusetts.
MassDEP Regulatory Information & Assistance
- Composting & Organics
Home and community composting, organics recycling, green landscaping and more.
- Managing Construction & Demolition (C&D) Wastes
Tools and resources for the proper management, recycling and disposal of materials from construction and demolition projects. Includes case studies of C&D waste reduction and recycling in specific projects across the state.
- General Permit Annual Certification - Recycling, Composting or Aerobic/Anaerobic Digestion Operations
Annual certification requirements, forms and instructions for recycling, composting and conversion operations subject to 310 CMR 16.04.
- Solid Waste Applications & Forms
Forms and instructions for solid waste management facilities, including siting, construction, operation, modification and closure; annual reporting and compliance certification; and third-party inspections (TPIs).
- Waste & Recycling Laws & Rules
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.