- Buying Recycled: Myths & Tips
- Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT)
- Environmentally Preferable Products (EPP) Procurement Program
EPPs help the Commonwealth use its purchasing power to reduce the environmental and public health impact of state government and stimulate market demand for green products and services. From this site, you can find information about the benefits of EPPs, the many statewide contracts currently in place that offer these goods and services, case studies, guides, reports, tools, and information on upcoming events focused on EPPs.
- The Official Website of the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- MassDEP Consumer Brochure: Sack the Bag!
- Nova Scotia Allergy & Environmental Health Association: Guide to Less Toxic Products
- US EPA Greener Products
- US EPA Consumer
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Environmentally Preferable Products & Services Database
- Where Does It All Go?
Find out about more than 1,400 Massachusetts businesses that collect, process or use recyclables to manufacture new products.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.