- Buying Recycled: Myths & Tips
- Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT)
- Environmentally Preferable Products (EPP) Procurement Program
EPPs are competitively priced, high performance products and services that can be obtained from over three dozen statewide contracts. They can render significant savings while reducing the state's impact on the environment and public health.
- The Official Website of the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- MassDEP Consumer Brochure: Sack the Bag!
- Nova Scotia Allergy & Environmental Health Association: Guide to Less Toxic Products
- US EPA Greener Products
- US EPA Consumer
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Environmentally Preferable Products & Services Database
- Where Does It All Go?
Find out about more than 1,400 Massachusetts businesses that collect, process or use recyclables to manufacture new products.