Attend a free workshop to learn how to have a beautiful yard without using chemicals that may harm children, pets, or the environment. Homeowners, landscapers, and municipal staff are welcome to attend. Topics covered include:
- Health effects of pesticides
- How to create healthy soil for lawns and landscapes
- Simple steps to healthy lawns
- Alternatives to lawns (flowers, shrubs, trees, vegetables, groundcovers)
- Alternatives to pesticides and chemical fertilizers
Refreshments are served and door prizes, including compost bins, are given away.
Workshop Dates, Times & Locations
Check the for upcoming workshops in your area and information on how to register.