Attend a free workshop to learn how to have a beautiful yard without using chemicals that may harm children, pets, or the environment. Homeowners, landscapers, and municipal staff are welcome to attend. Topics covered include:
- Health effects of pesticides
- How to create healthy soil for lawns and landscapes
- Simple steps to healthy lawns
- Alternatives to lawns (flowers, shrubs, trees, vegetables, groundcovers)
- Alternatives to pesticides and chemical fertilizers
Refreshments are served and door prizes, including compost bins, are given away.
Workshop Dates, Times & Locations
Check the for upcoming workshops in your area and information on how to register.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.