- Municipal Compliance Fact Sheet: Waste Bans
What municipal officials need to know about waste ban regulations in Massachusetts.
- Waste Ban Guidance for Operators of Solid Waste Facilities, March 2011
- Attachments A-F: Inspection Sheet, Sample Letters, Suggested Signage
- Attachment G: Compliance Plan Form for Facility Operators
- Waste Ban Reporting Data Trends & Focus Group Meeting Materials
Commercial Organic Materials Waste Ban Guidance for Businesses, Institutions & Haulers, January 2014
Compliance information for businesses and institutions that dispose of one ton or more of organic material per week.
Gypsum Wallboard Waste Ban Compliance Guidance for Construction & Demolition Handling Facilities, May 2013
This guidance clarifies the waste ban requirements for C&D handling facilities and provides guidance on approaches that MassDEP considers acceptable for complying with them.
- Massachusetts Waste Disposal Bans
A number of easy-to-recycle and toxic materials are banned from disposal in Massachusetts combustion facilities and landfills.