The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection is committed to providing you with the information and assistance you need. Whether you have a regulatory question, need to apply for a permit or just want to learn more about a specific environmental issue, we look forward to being of service. MassDEP has four regional service centers across the state, a growing array of online services and a dedicated, knowledgeable staff. How may we help you?
- Permitting & Assistance
- Employee Directory
- Fees, payments & Billing Inquiries
- Schedule a File Review
- Regional Service Centers
- Sign-up for Regulations Updates
- File an Environmental Complaint
- MassDEP's Wetlands Circuit Rider Program
- Automotive Recyclers
- Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Boilers
- Dairy Operations
- Dental Amalgam/Mercury Recycling Home
- Dry Cleaners
- Hospitals & Health Care Facilities
- Industrial Wastewater Holding Tanks
- Industrial Wastewater
- Motor Vehicle Fueling, Service & Repair
- Photo Processor Forms
- Printer Forms
- Improving Environmental Conditions in Schools
- Stage I & II Vapor Recovery
- Stationary Engines & Turbines
- Supermarket Recycling in Massachusetts
- UST Program Home
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.