Dry Cleaners: English
- Dry Cleaner Certification Form
Provide facility information, answer questions about your facility's environmental practices, and certify your compliance with MassDEP requirements.
- eDEP Online Filing
A secure site for submitting environmental permits, transmittals, certifications, and reports electronically to MassDEP.
- Dry Cleaner Certification Filing Instructions file size 1MB
How to submit your compliance certification by mail or electronically via the eDEP Online Filing System.
- Return to Compliance Form
Complete if your facility is NOT in compliance with a particular requirement at the time you certify.
- Spill/Release Form
Complete ONLY if your plant had a chemical spill or pollution release during the past year.
- Dry Cleaner Certification Workbook file size 2MB
file size 1MBLearn about your environmental obligations and how to complete your ERP certification.
- Alternative Dry Cleaning Technologies Comparative Analysis Worksheet & Case Studies
Includes case studies of various alternative dry cleaning methods.
- Best Management Practices for Separator Water Disposal
Guidance for managing and disposing of separator water generated in the normal operation of perchloroethylene dry cleaning machines.
- Best Management Practices for Dry Cleaners Using Spot Removers It is important to avoid using spotting agents that contain trichloroethylene (TCE) or tetrachloroethylene (PERC), particularly if your facility discharges to a septic system.
Dry Cleaners: 한국의 - Korean
- 새 섹션 E 및 F - New Sections E & F of Certification Form
- 비교 워크 시트 소개 - Introduction to Comparative Analysis Worksheet
질문 사항이 있거나 도움이 필요하면 문의하시기 바랍니다.
Paul Reilly: 617-556-1097 또는 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dry Cleaners: tiếng Việt - Vietnamese
Nếu bạn có thắc mắc hoặc cần giúp đỡ, xin vui lòng liên hệ:
Paul Reilly: 617-556-1097 hoặc email@example.com
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.