Dry Cleaners: English
- Dry Cleaner Certification Form
Provide facility information, answer questions about your facility's environmental practices, and certify your compliance with MassDEP requirements.
- eDEP Online Filing
A secure site for submitting environmental permits, transmittals, certifications, and reports electronically to MassDEP.
- Dry Cleaner Certification Filing Instructions file size 1MB
How to submit your compliance certification by mail or electronically via the eDEP Online Filing System.
- Return to Compliance Form
Complete if your facility is NOT in compliance with a particular requirement at the time you certify.
- Spill/Release Form
Complete ONLY if your plant had a chemical spill or pollution release during the past year.
- Dry Cleaner Certification Workbook file size 2MB
file size 1MBLearn about your environmental obligations and how to complete your ERP certification.
- Alternative Dry Cleaning Technologies Comparative Analysis Worksheet & Case Studies
Includes case studies of various alternative dry cleaning methods.
- Best Management Practices for Separator Water Disposal
Guidance for managing and disposing of separator water generated in the normal operation of perchloroethylene dry cleaning machines.
- Best Management Practices for Dry Cleaners Using Spot Removers It is important to avoid using spotting agents that contain trichloroethylene (TCE) or tetrachloroethylene (PERC), particularly if your facility discharges to a septic system.
Dry Cleaners: 한국의 - Korean
- 새 섹션 E 및 F - New Sections E & F of Certification Form
- 비교 워크 시트 소개 - Introduction to Comparative Analysis Worksheet
질문 사항이 있거나 도움이 필요하면 문의하시기 바랍니다.
Paul Reilly: 617-556-1097 또는 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dry Cleaners: tiếng Việt - Vietnamese
Nếu bạn có thắc mắc hoặc cần giúp đỡ, xin vui lòng liên hệ:
Paul Reilly: 617-556-1097 hoặc email@example.com