- Who Must Apply for an LPA/CPA Administrative Amendment?
An owner or operator of a facility holding a Plan Approval if the proposed change is:
- A change in the business name, facility name, mailing address, telephone number or name of the facility contact; or
- A change in the ownership of the facility that is subject to the plan approval.
- How is an LPA/CPA Administrative Amendment Processed and What are the Timelines?
For an owner or operator of a facility to apply for an administrative amendment to their plan approval(s), a complete application must be filed. The application must be submitted on Form LPA/CPA Administrative Amendment and in accordance with the timelines established at 310 CMR 7.02(13). A timely application is one that is submitted no later than 60 days of the initiation of the proposed change.
The administrative amendment shall take effect 30 days after receipt by the Department unless prior to the expiration of the 30 days the Department disapproves the proposed amendment in writing.
What is the application fee?
- Where do I send my completed plan application?
Your completed plan application must be submitted to the appropriate MassDEP Regional Office for review. MassDEP will notify you in writing if the administrative amendment is disapproved.
Find Your Region
Upon approval, MassDEP will stamp the second copy of the plan application and return it you so both you and the agency will have identical copies of the Plan Approval.
- How can I avoid the most common mistakes made in applying for an Administrative Amendment?
Answer all questions on the form and indicate “N/A” (not applicable) where appropriate.
- What are the regulations that apply to these permits? Where can I get copies?
These regulations include, but are not limited to:
- Air Pollution Control Regulations, 310 CMR 6.00-8.00
- 310 CMR 4.00
These may be purchased online, in person, or by mail at the Massachusetts State Bookstore
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.