- Fluorescent & Mercury-Added Light Bulbs
Guidance for homeowners & businesses, including proper management, broken bulb cleanup and recycling drop-off locations.
- Changes in Mercury-Added Lamp Manufacturer Requirements
Please Note: The mercury lamp provisions of the Massachusetts Mercury Management Act were amended in July 2014. As a result, mercury lamp manufacturers are no longer required to submit annual certifications to MassDEP. Follow this link for additional information.
- Product Labeling Plan
- Fact Sheet: Manufacturer Collection & Recycling Plans for Mercury-Added Products
In most cases, a mercury-added product can be sold, offered for sale or distributed in Massachusetts only after the manufacturer has filed a Collection and Recycling Plan (Plan) with MassDEP. The manufacturer must also also certify annually that it is implementing the plan, and report on the results.
- IMERC: Product Notification & Update Forms
Manufacturers of mercury-added products that are sold, offered for sale, or distributed in Massachusetts must notify the state of their product(s). Forms are available from the Interstate Mercury Education & Recycling Clearinghouse (IMERC).
- Mercury-Added Product Collection Programs
Table of companies that have filed Mercury-Added Product Collection and Recycling Plans with MassDEP as required under The Mercury Management Act regulations 310 CMR 75.04(6).
- Manufacturer's Plan for Collecting & Recycling Mercury-Added Products
- Guidance & Instructions: Collection & Recycling Plan
- Certification for Manufacturers of Mercury-Added Products
- Mercury-Added Products Return to Compliance Plan
- Product Labeling Plan
Mercury Vehicle Switches
- Automotive Recyclers
Best waste management practices, mercury vehicle switch reporting requirements, and other environmental compliance information.
- Vehicle Manufacturers Annual Certification
- Vehicle Manufacturers Return to Compliance Plan
- Vehicle Recyclers Mercury Certification
- Vehicle Recyclers Return to Compliance Plan
- Scrap Recycling Facilities Annual Certification
- Scrap Recycling Facilities Return to Compliance Plan
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.