Permit Fact Sheet
- Who must submit this notification form?
Any party who has constructed a UIC Class V well as defined in 310 CMR 27.00 must complete and submit this form and any required attachments upon completion of the UIC well construction activities in order to obtain approval to begin discharges to that/those well(s) from MassDEP.
- What are the fees?
Currently, there are no fees associated with submitting this form.
- What other requirements must be considered?
Prior to submitting this form an applicant is required to have submitted and obtained MassDEP approval of a BRP WS06 Registration application.
See the instructions for the applicable BRP WS06 Registration application for additional information regarding the UIC Class V well requirements. Also see MassDEP's Standard Design Guidelines for Shallow UIC Class V Injection Wells for additional information.
- How do I apply?
To submit a UIC Class V Well Completion of Construction Notification Form to MassDEP, follow these steps:
- Complete the UIC Class V Well Completion of Construction Notification Form. Include all specified information. Use additional sheets if necessary.
- Submit a complete notification package including the UIC Class V Well Completion of Construction Notification Form and all required attachments to:
BRP UIC Program
One Winter Street, 5th floor
Boston, MA 02108
- Retain a copy of the complete notification package for your files.
-- COMMON LINKS TO CUT AND PASTE DELETE WHENDONE --
These may be purchased online, in person, or by Mail at the Massachusetts State Bookstore
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .