- Fact Sheet: Environmental Compliance for Veterinary Facilities
Learn how to safely manage solid, hazardous and medical wastes, responsibly discharge wastewater, and minimize your operation's environmental impacts.
- Hazardous Waste Generator Requirements
Determine your generator status, find out what the law requires, and download the forms you will need.
- Industrial Wastewater Management
How MassDEP regulates discharge, treatment, and storage of industrial wastewater to protect the environment.
- Non-Residential Septic System Users
See the section on Hospitals.
- Massachusetts WasteWise Program
Voluntary program that helps private and public organizations generate less solid waste and select non-hazardous industrial wastes.
- MassDEP Infectious Waste Disposal & Transport Information
Learn about state requirements for the management, transportation and disposal of biological and medical wastes.
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) Regulations
Rules, record-keeping logs and updates from DPH.
- Mercury Management Act: Summary of the Law
Specifies items banned from disposal, end-of-life product collection and recycling requirements, and exemptions for certain mercury-containing items used in health care settings.
- Related: Environmental Compliance Information for Hospitals & Health Care Facilities