The following are required to enable eDEP PDF forms to be filled out on Macintosh computers:
Needed to fill out forms in Safari. Version 10.1.4 has the best results. Other versions do not work. Configure as instructed below.
Safari, in combination with the Adobe Reader Plug-in, is the only browser on Mac that will work with eDEP PDF forms.
Mac OS X 10.5.8 through 10.10 on Intel Macs is required.
Configuring Adobe Reader
- Download and install Adobe Reader 10.1.4
- Launch the Adobe Reader application.
- In the upper left menu bar click on Adobe Reader and choose Preferences.
- In Preferences window, in the left column click on Internet and be sure the top checkbox is checked:
- Again, in the Preferences window, in the left column:
a) click on Security (Enhanced)
b) click the Add Host button
c) enter edep.dep.mass.gov and click Ok
d) click Ok on the button in the lower right of main window
- Quit Adobe Reader
- Launch Safari (if Safari is already running quit and restart Safari) and login to eDEP
- Try to open a form. If you get the message "Please be patient..." for more than 30 seconds, continue with the following:
- In the upper left menu bar click on Safari and choose Preferences.
- Select the Security option as shown below and check the box next to Allow Plug-ins, then click on the Website Settings button.
- In the Security window:
a) in the left column as shown below, select Adobe Reader
b) in the main window, you should see a selection for edep.dep.mass.gov - click the pull down menu and choose Allow Always
c) click the Done button on the lower right main window
- In the Safari window refresh the page or click the back button and choose the form again.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.