The following are required to enable eDEP PDF forms to be filled out on Macintosh computers:
Needed to fill out forms in Safari. Version 10.1.4 has the best results. Other versions do not work. Configure as instructed below.
Safari, in combination with the Adobe Reader Plug-in is the only browser on Mac that will work with eDEP PDF forms.
Mac OS X 10.5.8 through 10.9.4 on Intel Macs is required.
Configuring Adobe Reader
- Download and install Adobe Reader 10.1.4
- Launch the Adobe Reader application.
- In the upper left menu bar click on Adobe Reader and choose Preferences.
- In Preferences window, in the left column click on Internet and be sure the top checkbox is checked:
- Again, in the Preferences window, in the left column:
a) click on Security (Enhanced)
b) click the Add Host button
c) enter edep.dep.mass.gov and click Ok
d) click Ok on the main window
- Quit Adobe Reader
- Launch Safari (if Safari is already running quit and restart Sarfari)
- Login to eDEP