Questions: Source Registration & Online Forms

These are your contacts for questions about how to fill out the forms, problems with the online forms, and if/when to file.

Questions: Facility Name, Owner, Permits or Bills

What do you do if your facility has a new owner? If the facility has changed ownership within the last year, you should contact the Regional Office Data Manager, for your region, to make sure that your facility is correctly registered in MassDEP's system before you start your Source Registration. The regional data manager can make sure that your facility is set up with the correct name, address, and TIN. First locate your regional office. Then contact the appropriate regional office data manager below. MassDEP Offices and Locations

Regional Office Data Managers

   Northeast Regional Data Manager
   Mary Persky 978-694-3272

   Central Regional Data Manager
   Kim McCoy 508-767-2770

   Southeast Regional Data Manager

   Western Regional Data Manager
   Elizabeth Stinehart 413-755-2259