MassDEP regulates and provides management guidance for many toxic and hazardous materials through regulations, policies, permits and online reporting, and the Toxics Use Reduction Act (TURA). The agency also provides information on handling hazardous household products.
- Certified Laboratories
- Dental Amalgam/Mercury Recycling Program
- List of Waste Medication Disposal Kiosks in Massachusetts
- Searchable Massachusetts Oil & Hazardous Materials List (MOHML)
- Toxics Use Reduction Act Forms & Online Reporting
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Query Tool
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.