MassDEP regulates and provides management guidance for many toxic and hazardous materials through regulations, policies, permits and online reporting, and the Toxics Use Reduction Act (TURA). The agency also provides information on handling hazardous household products.
- Certified Laboratories
- Find CFL Bulb & Mercury Product Recycling Drop-Off Locations
- Find a Local Kiosk for Disposing of Old, Unwanted Prescription Drugs
- Searchable Massachusetts Oil & Hazardous Materials List (MOHML)
- Toxics Use Reduction Act Forms & Online Reporting
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Facility Search