Regulations that prohibit the sale of mercury-added vehicle switches, require removal of switches and other mercury-added components before vehicles are crushed or shredded, and require compliance certifications.
These regulations were last amended in December 2007.
310 CMR 74.00: Proposed Amendments & Public Comment
- There are no proposed regulations out for public comment at this time.
310 CMR 74.00: Recently Promulgated Amendments
- There have been no recent amendments to these regulations.
Mercury Vehicle Switches
- Automotive Recyclers
Best waste management practices, mercury vehicle switch reporting requirements, and other environmental compliance information.
- Vehicle Manufacturers Annual Certification
- Vehicle Manufacturers Return to Compliance Plan
- Vehicle Recyclers Mercury Certification
- Vehicle Recyclers Return to Compliance Plan
- Scrap Recycling Facilities Annual Certification
- Scrap Recycling Facilities Return to Compliance Plan
Don't see what you're looking for? View all Mercury-Added Product Management Reporting Forms categories.