Regulations that prohibit the sale of mercury-added products and lamps in Massachusetts unless manufacturers provide for collection and recycling of end-of-life products.
310 CMR 75.00: Proposed Amendments & Public Comment
- There are no proposed regulations out for public comment at this time.
310 CMR 75.00: Recently Promulgated Amendments
- There have been no recent amendments to these regulations.
- Fact Sheet: Manufacturer Collection & Recycling Plans for Mercury-Added Products
In most cases, a mercury-added product can be sold, offered for sale or distributed in Massachusetts only after the manufacturer has filed a Collection and Recycling Plan (Plan) with MassDEP. The manufacturer must also also certify annually that it is implementing the plan, and report on the results.
- IMERC: Product Notification & Update Forms
Manufacturers of mercury-added products that are sold, offered for sale, or distributed in Massachusetts must notify the state of their product(s). Forms are available from the Interstate Mercury Education & Recycling Clearinghouse (IMERC).
- Mercury-Added Product Collection Programs
Table of companies that have filed Mercury-Added Product Collection and Recycling Plans with MassDEP as required under The Mercury Management Act regulations 310 CMR 75.04(6).
- Manufacturer's Plan for Collecting & Recycling Mercury-Added Products
- Guidance & Instructions: Collection & Recycling Plan
- Certification for Manufacturers of Mercury-Added Products
- Mercury-Added Products Return to Compliance Plan
- Product Labeling Plan