Consumer Information: Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
Guidelines for Managing Spent Fluorescent Light Bulbs
Mercury Product Recycling Locations
Guidance Cleaning Up Broken CFLs
- Guidance for Cleaning Up Broken Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Guidance for Cleaning Up Broken Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (CFLs)
Massachusetts Mercury Management Act
Certification Forms for Mercury-Added Lamp Manufacturers
- Mercury-Added Product Management Reporting Forms
- Changes in Mercury-Added Lamp Manufacturer Requirements
Education Plan: Proper Use & Disposal of Mercury-Added Lamps
- National Electronics Manufacturers Association (NEMA) Plan: Educating Consumers & Municipalities About Mercury Lamp Recycling - December 2006
- MassDEP Response to NEMA Mercury Lamp Recycling Education Plan
Municipal Waste Combustor-Funded Programs
Mercury Recycling Companies Serving Massachusetts
Advisory to Businesses & Municipalities: Drum-Style Fluorescent Lamp Crushers
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.