Sponsored by the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection, Massachusetts Office of Technical Assistance & Technology (OTA), and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Region 1
The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP) and Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA) are partnering with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to hold four training sessions on calendar year 2012 TURA/TRI reporting requirements. These workshops are designed for experienced reporters and are free, but require registration via email.
New TRI reporters should complete EPA's TRI training modules before attending one of these workshops.
Workshops on calendar year 2012 TURA/TRI reporting requirements have been scheduled for the following dates and locations (see agenda below):
- Thursday, April 25, 2013
North Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce
860 South Street
- Thursday, May 2, 2013
Massachusetts Mutual Insurance Co.
Learning & Training Conference Center
350 Memorial Drive (Route 33)
- Tuesday, May 14, 2013
ATMC Conference Center
151 Martine Drive
Fall River, MA
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Parker River National Wildlife Refuge
6 Plum Island Turnpike
- 8:30 a.m. - Sign-In
- 9:00 a.m. - EPCRA Tier2, GHS SDS Implications & RMP Compliance; TRI What's New, Late Reporting, Common Data Quality Errors & Enforcement (EPA)
- 10:45 a.m. - Break
- 11:00 a.m. - High Hazard Substances Update on Formaldehyde & Hexavalent Chromium; TURA Case Studies (OTA)
- 12:00 Noon - Lunch (On Your Own)
- 1:00 p.m. - TURA Planning & Reporting Errors & Omissions Overview (MassDEP)
- 2:00 p.m. - Break
- 2:15 p.m. - eDEP TURA Reporting & Planning (MassDEP)
- 4:00 p.m. - Session Concludes
For more information or to register, please email Nicholas Leonardi of EPA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toxics Use Reduction Planners who attend one of these training sessions will qualify for six (6) continuing education credits.