Sponsored by the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection, Massachusetts Office of Technical Assistance & Technology (OTA), and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Region 1
The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP) and Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA) are partnering with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to hold four training sessions on calendar year 2013 TURA/TRI reporting requirements. These workshops are designed for experienced reporters and are free, but require registration via email.
New TRI reporters should complete EPA's TRI training modules before attending one of these workshops.
Workshops on calendar year 2013 TURA/TRI reporting requirements have been scheduled for the following dates and locations (see the agenda below):
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014
ATMC Conference Center
151 Martine Drive
Fall River, MA
- Thursday, May 1, 2014
North Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce
860 South Street
- Thursday, May 8, 2014
Parker River National Wildlife Refuge
6 Plum Island Turnpike
- Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Massachusetts Mutual Insurance Co.
Learning & Training Conference Center
350 Memorial Drive (Route 33)
- 8:30 a.m. - Sign-In
- 9:00 a.m. - 2013 TRI Reporting Updates, Data Quality Issues & Other Reporting Programs: Tier 2 RMP & CFATs (EPA)
- 10:30 a.m. - Break
- 10:45 a.m. - eDEP TURA Reporting & Planning (MassDEP)
- 12:00 Noon - Lunch (On Your Own)
- 1:00 p.m. - TURA Planning (MassDEP & OTA)
- 2:00 p.m. - Break
- 2:15 p.m. - TURA Planning Resources (Toxics Use Reduction Institute)
- 4:00 p.m. - Session Concludes
For more information or to register, please email Nicholas Leonardi of EPA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toxics Use Reduction Planners who attend one of these training sessions will qualify for six (6) continuing education credits.