MassDEP is continually working to ensure that the inland and coastal waters are monitored, protected, and safe for all to enjoy. Find out more >>
- Septic Systems/Title 5
- Consumer Information on Boil Orders
- MassDEP's Wetlands Circuit Rider Program
- Wetland Notice of Intent Lookup
- Testing Laboratories
- Consumer Confidence Reports FAQs
- Make sure you don't have expensive repairs coming. Tips on preparing your outdoor sprinkler system for winter.
- New information about the Lead Reduction Act. The Lead Reduction Act will change the definition of "lead-free". New pipes, fittings, and fixtures will have to meet EPA requirements.
- The City of Boston approaches a milestone in Combined Sewer Overflow reduction.
- Coastal Systems and Flood Control: presentation for The Great Marsh Coalition on the function of coastal systems as natural barriers and how human alteration impacts them.
- Climate Impacts on Water Resources: The US EPA outlines universal impacts of climate change.