MassDEP is continually working to ensure that the inland and coastal waters are monitored, protected, and safe for all to enjoy. Find out more >>
- Septic Systems/Title 5
- Consumer Information on Boil Orders
- MassDEP's Wetlands Circuit Rider Program
- Wetland Notice of Intent Lookup
- Testing Laboratories
- Consumer Confidence Reports FAQs
- Grant Funding for Clean Energy Projects at Drinking Water and Wastewater Facilities in Massachusetts
- New funding rounds for S.319 Nonpoint Source and S.604B Water Quality Management Planning Grants
- Hydropower Project Screening Tool for Water Supply & Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Regional Forum for Public Water Systems 2014
- MassDEP Public Hearings & Comments New Groundwater and NPDES permits up for public hearings.
- Massachusetts Probabilistic Monitoring and Assessment Program Sampling Schedule is a component of MassDEP's water quality monitoring program. Find out what it means and where it takes place.
- Revisions to Title 5 (310 CMR 15.000), the state's septic-system regulations, were promulgated on January 3, 2014.