- Board of Certification of Operators of Drinking Water Supply Facilities
Drinking Water Supply Facility Operator
- Application Form for TCH Approval from Board of Certification, and other BoC Forms
- Certified Operator Compliance Notice
When an operator is contracted by a PWS to operate a system this form should be filled out and sent to MassDEP for approval. The appropriate Certified Operator Duty (COD) form must accompany the compliance notice.
- Certified Operator Directory Form
Use this form if you are a Massachusetts certified operator and want to be listed in the Contract Operator
Directory or if you are a contract operator company and want to be listed in the Contract Operator
- Certified Operator Inspection Form and Check List - Contract Operation
Certified Operators use this form to inspect the operation and maintenance of a public water supply.
- Certified Operator Termination Notice
Form to be used when terminating the services of a certified operator for a public drinking water supply.
- Certified Operator Termination Rescission Notice
Form to be used when rescinding a Certified Operator Termination Notice.
- Public Water System Staffing and Comprehensive Operations Plan
Certified operators use this form to attest the availability of a licensed operator at a public water supply.
- Drinking Water Policy 06-01: Massachusetts Contract Operator Requirements
Establishing industry-wide minimum standards for the operation of public water systems by Massachusetts certified contract operators.