- Cross-Connection Control Program Plan for Community Public Water Systems with Population > 3,300
Community public water systems serving 3300 or more persons must complete this form to satisfy the Massachusetts Drinking Water Regulations' requirement for a MassDEP-approved Cross Connection Control Program Plan.
- Cross-Connection Survey Report Form
Form for reporting the presence and correct operation of backflow-prevention devices.
- Backflow Prevention Device Inspection & Maintenance Report Form
Inspection-report form for backflow-prevention devices.
- Backflow Prevention Device Repair Information & Retest Report Form
Form to certify that a repaired backflow-prevention device has been tested and is operating properly.
- Request for Public Water System Authorization to Delegate, Sub-delegate, Contract, or Sub-contract Cross Connection Surveyors Responsibilities
Form for public water systems requesting authorization to delegate or contract out the review and approval of backflow prevention device installations.
- BRP WS 09 - Backflow Device Design Data Sheet
This permit application is no longer required. Please contact your local water authority for instructions on the submittal of plans for the installation of backflow prevention devices (RPBP) or assemblies (DCVA).
- BRP WS 10 - Cross Connection Certification
Certification or certification renewal for backflow prevention device testers or cross connection surveyors. Revised January 2013.