- Emergency Response Plan (ERP) Compliance Checklist
This checklist is to be completed by a new public water system, or an existing system that has made substantial modifications, to demonstrate that the system has an acceptable emergency response plan in place. Revised November 2013.
- Emergency Response Checklist
Checklist to be completed during or after a water-supply emergency.
- Emergency Response Report (After Action Report)
To be completed and submitted to MassDEP following a water supply emergency incident.
- Water Treatment Chemical Feed System Control and Alarm Testing Log
PWSs with chemical treatment must test controls and alarms for critical chemical feed systems quarterly.
- Request for a Waiver from the Requirement for a Chemical Analyzer
Form to request a waiver from chemical-analyzer requirements if certain conditions can be demonstrated.