- Schools and Daycares Org Code List file size 3MB
This list is for use by labs and UMASS Technical Assistance providers as a tool to locate the “Org Code” for each school participating in the Assistance Program for Lead in School Drinking Water.
- Lead and Copper Sampling Checklist
As your system gets ready to take lead and copper samples, please use this checklist to help you before, during, and after your lead sampling. Rev. May 2016.
- Lead & Copper Rule - Certification of Consumer Notice of Lead Tap Water Monitoring Results
Public Water Systems must use this form to certify to MassDEP that they have provided a report of lead- and copper-testing results to all sampled homes, schools, and early education/care facilities. Rev. November 2014.
- Home Sampling Instructions and Chain of Custody
Certifying that a home sample was correctly collected and handled for subsequent laboratory testing. Revised June 2016.
- Lead & Copper Water Quality Parameter Report - Initial Sampling
Report of initial sampling results for lead and copper. Rev. December 2014.
- Lead and Copper Analysis Report (Form LCR-C)
Sampling results for lead and copper. Revised October 2016.
- Lead and Copper 90th Percentile Compliance Report (Form LCR-D)
For systems required to collect more than five (5) samples. Revised October 2016.
- Lead and Copper 90th Percentile 5-Sample Compliance Report (Form LCR-E)
For systems required to collect five (5) samples. Revised October 2016.
- Lead & Copper Sampling Plan
Identifying sampling sites for lead and copper. Revised January 2017.
- Lead & Copper Sampling Plan Change in Sampling Site
Notification and explanation of a change in lead and copper sampling site. Rev. March 2016.
- Lead & Copper Rule: Sampling Tiers
Explanation of system for prioritizing lead and copper sampling sites. Rev. April 2005.
- Lead & Copper Compliance Sampling Program - School Results
Model for reporting results of lead and copper sampling in schools. Revised October 2016.
- Identifying Sites for Lead and Copper Sampling and Preparing a Sampling Plan and Materials Survey
Instructions and worksheets for identifying suitable sites for taking water samples to test for lead and copper. Rev. July 2007.
- Lead & Copper Compliance Sampling Program - Homeowner Results
Template for reporting lead and copper sampling results to consumers participating in a tap-monitoring program. Revised July 2016.
- Lead & Copper Rule - Consecutive Systems Sampling Reduction Request
Request for reduction in lead and copper sampling for systems that purchase water from another supplier, do not treat the water, and do not mix the purchased supply with other water sources. Rev. October 2004.
- Lead and Copper Education Template Language
Water suppliers are required to provide their customers with lead and copper information using this language, as set forth in the US EPA's Lead and Copper Rule and Massachusetts Drinking Water Regulations (310 CMR 22.06B). Rev. February 2014.