Note: Application deadline extended to October 15, 2013.
Waiver/Source Protection Templates
- Sample Letter to Residences and Businesses Located in a Zone I
Suggested language for the operator of a small community water system to use in communicating the need to protect the Zone I of a public water supply.
- Clean Water is Up to You - Sample Fact Sheet
Example of a concise factsheet to advise customers of small water systems how to help protect the drinking-water source.
- Sample of an Indoor Poster for Source Protection
Suggested design of a placard for use in restrooms, labs, and plumbed or drained maintenance areas.
- Sample Diagram of a Manifolded Source
To be completed by systems that are connected prior to the distribution system entry point.
- Wellhead Protection Plan checklist
A suggested outline for a wellhead protection plan, for use by small public water systems.
- Source Protection Signs - Mass. Rural Water Association (MassRWA)
Drinking Water Protection signs may be purchased from Massachusetts Rural Water at http://www.massrwa.org or 1-866-451-8099.