Note: Application deadline extended to October 15, 2013.
Waiver/Source Protection Templates
- Sample Letter to Residences and Businesses Located in a Zone I
Suggested language for the operator of a small community water system to use in communicating the need to protect the Zone I of a public water supply.
- Clean Water is Up to You - Sample Fact Sheet
Example of a concise factsheet to advise customers of small water systems how to help protect the drinking-water source.
- Sample of an Indoor Poster for Source Protection
Suggested design of a placard for use in restrooms, labs, and plumbed or drained maintenance areas.
- Sample Diagram of a Manifolded Source
To be completed by systems that are connected prior to the distribution system entry point.
- Wellhead Protection Plan checklist
A suggested outline for a wellhead protection plan, for use by small public water systems.
- Source Protection Signs - Mass. Rural Water Association (MassRWA)
Drinking Water Protection signs may be purchased from Massachusetts Rural Water at http://www.massrwa.org or 1-866-451-8099.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.