- Cover Letter - Monitoring Waiver Application, 2017-2019 Compliance Period
- Monitoring Waivers Program - 2017-2019 Compliance Period
- Monitoring Waiver Application, 2017-2019 Compliance Period
Monitoring Waiver Application Reference Materials
- Source Water Assessment Program: Land Use Pollution Potential Matrix
This matrix lists land uses and activities considered to be significant potential sources of drinking-water contamination. January 2015.
Waiver/Source Protection Templates
- Sample Letter to Residences and Businesses Located in a Zone I
Suggested language for the operator of a small community water system to use in communicating the need to protect the Zone I of a public water supply. Rev. July 2007.
- Clean Water is Up to You - Sample Fact Sheet
Example of a concise factsheet to advise customers of small water systems how to help protect the drinking-water source. Rev. July 2007.
- Sample of an Indoor Poster for Source Protection
Suggested design of a placard for use in restrooms, labs, and plumbed or drained maintenance areas. Rev. July 2007.
- Sample Diagram of a Manifolded Source
To be completed by systems that are connected prior to the distribution system entry point. Rev. July 2007.
- Wellhead Protection Plan checklist
A suggested outline for a wellhead protection plan, for use by small public water systems. Rev. July 2007.
- Source Protection Signs - Mass. Rural Water Association (MassRWA)
Drinking Water Protection signs may be purchased from Massachusetts Rural Water at http://www.massrwa.org or 1-866-451-8099.