- Title 5 Official Inspection Form
System inspectors must use this form to report results of a septic-system inspection to the local Board of Health or MassDEP, within 30 days of completing the inspection.
- Inspection and O&M Form for Title 5 I/A Treatment and Disposal Systems
This form is to be used to report inspection and sampling results for innovative/alternative septic system designs approved under Title 5.
- Inspection and O&M Form and Checklist for Title 5 Greywater Disposal Systems Piloting
This form is to be used to report inspection of a greywater disposal system, within 30 days of the inspection date.
- Bottomless Sand Filter Technology Inspection Checklist
Inspection and testing form for bottomless sand filter septic system technologies.
- Technology Inspection Checklist Form for Recirculating Sand Filter (RSF) Systems
This form is to be used to report inspection and maintenance tasks on a recirculating sand filter septic system.
- System Pumping Record (Title 5)
A record of system pumping must be submitted to the local Board of Health within 14 days from the pumping date.
- Application for Septage Hauler Permit
Boards of Health may use this form as an application for a permit to remove and transport septage.
- Septage Hauler Permit
Local Boards of Health are the issuing authority for septage-hauling permits. This form may be used as a permit, and must be kept in the vehicle(s) used.