The 2011 Training covers the following topics: Certified Operator Updates; Changes to Chapters 1, 2, 5, 8 & 9 of the Drinking Water Guidelines; OSHA Tank Safety Operations; Tank Maintenance and Inspections; Asset Management; Cross Connection Control Program Updates; Miscellaneous Changes and Future Regulation. This training is being delivered online at the link below.
- PWS Spring Training Introduction file size 1MB
- PWS Spring Training: Changes in Operator Certification Requirements
- PWS Spring Training: Changes in Chapters 1,2, and 5 of the Drinking Water Guidelines file size 1MB
- PWS Spring Training: Water Tank Safety file size 1MB file size 2MB
- PWS Spring Training: Tank Inspection & Maintenance file size 3MB
- PWS Spring Training: Changes in Chapters 8 & 9 of the Drinking Water Guidelines file size 2MB
- PWS Spring Training: Asset Management & Capacity Development file size 1MB file size 6MB
- PWS Spring Training: Cross Connection Control Program
- PWS Spring Training: Revisions to Total Coliform Rule file size 1MB
- Regulation Changes from December 2009
- PWS Spring Training Question Set file size 1MB
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.