Perchlorate Information - Background Information
- ORS US Senate Testimony on Perchlorate
- US Senate Followup Questions on Perchlorate
- MassDEP Response to EPA's Preliminary Regulatory Determination on Perchlorate
- ORS Comments on Inspector General's Perchlorate Analysis
- Environmental Health Perspectives: Basis of the Massachusetts Reference Dose and Drinking Water Standard for Perchlorate
- Federal Register Summary of Perchlorate Effects
- MassDEP Comments to EPA on Perchlorate
- Addressing Perchlorate and Other Emerging Contaminants in Massachusetts
- Fireworks Best Environmental Management Practices
- Potential Environmental Contamination from the Use of Perchlorate-Containing Explosive Products
- Letter to Certified Labs Regarding Perchlorate Testing
- Perchlorate Toxicological Profile & Health Assessment - June 2006
- Addendum to the Perchlorate Toxicological Profile & Health Assessment - June 2006
- Letter to Public Water Suppliers Concerning New Perchlorate Regulations
- Perchlorate Fact Sheet for Public Water Suppliers
Perchlorate Information - Final Standards
Perchlorate Information - Sites, Sources & Monitoring Data
- Evaluation of Perchlorate Contamination at a Fireworks Display: Dartmouth, Massachusetts
- The Occurrence and Sources of Perchlorate in Massachusetts file size 2MB file size 1MB
- Perchlorate Monitoring Results - Confirmed Above 1.0 ppb
- Approved Perchlorate Laboratories and Related Information
- Perchlorate Report
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.