Clean Water Trust 2015 Annual Report for Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Programs
- Clean Water Trust 2015 Annual Report for Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Programs file size 1MB
The Clean Water Trust's 2015 Annual Report for CWSRF and DWSRF programs which shows detailed disbursements and featured 2015 projects.
Prior Years' State Revolving Fund Annual Reports
- Clean Water Trust 2014 Annual Report for Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Programs file size 3MB
- 2013 Annual Report for Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Programs file size 3MB
- State Revolving Fund 2012 Annual Report file size 1MB
- State Revolving Fund 2010 Annual Report file size 3MB
- State Revolving Fund 2009 Annual Report file size 2MB file size 3MB
Drinking Water SRF Applications & Forms
- State Revolving Fund (SRF) Applications and Forms
Applications and forms for Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Fund loan packages.
2010 SRF Capital Improvement Plan Guidance
- 2010 PWS Capital Improvement Plan
file size 1MB
The capital improvement planning (CIP) document can be utilized to identify and document capital projects for a public water system. It is designed to provoke a thought process for capital needs for the water works system that may not be apparent from existing engineering or evaluative documents. August 2010
Drinking Water State Revolving Loan Fund Fact Sheet
- Drinking Water State Revolving Loan Fund Fact Sheet
Details about project eligibility, rating criteria, the application and evaluation process, and more.
Water Resource Management Planning
- Water Resource Management Planning Guidance Document
This guidance is intended to explain the types of water management planning reports towns and communities can use when approaching their particular wastewater, drinking water and stormwater issues.
Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Projects Receiving ARRA Subsidy
Reducing Air Emissions from Diesel Construction Engines
- Reducing Air Emissions from Diesel Construction Engines
The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP) requires contractors working on projects financed by the State Revolving Fund (SRF) to install retrofit pollution controls in their construction equipment engines. This fact sheet discusses the SRF retrofit requirements.
US EPA Drinking Water Infrastructure Needs Survey and Assessment Reports
- US EPA Drinking Water State Revolving Fund
The Drinking Water State Revolving Fund program is a federal-state partnership to help ensure safe drinking water. Created by the 1996 Amendments to the Safe Drinking Water Act, the program provides financial support to water systems and to state safe water programs.