310 CMR 32.00 Email for questions: Jennifer.Wood@state.ma.us
310 CMR 32.00: Proposed Amendments & Public Comment
310 CMR 32.00: Recently Promulgated Amendments
- There have been no recent amendments to these regulations.
Don't see the form you are looking for? View a complete list of wastewater forms.
Residuals Management Approvals Forms
- BRP WP 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Residuals Management
These permits and approvals comprehensively regulate the land application of sludge, sludge products (such as compost and pellets), and septage. A sampling and analysis plan (BRP WP 28) and determination of suitability for land application (BRP WP 29) are required for all approvals. BRP WP 30, 31, and 32 are project-specific.
- BRP WP 33 - Approval of Wastewater Treatment Residual Landfills
Comprehensive review and approval of plans and specifications for wastewater residuals landfills. Revised June 2007.
- BRP WP 34 - Approval of Closure Plans for Wastewater Residual Landfills
This approval is intended to protect public health, safety, and the environment by comprehensive review and approval of plans and specifications for the closure of wastewater residuals landfills. Revised June 2007.
- BRP WP 35 - Approval of Design Plans and Specifications
This approval serves to protect the public health, welfare, and environment by ensuring the proper design of treatment facilities such as composting, pelletizing, and alkaline stabilization. Revised June 2007.
- BRP WP 44 - Modifications to Residuals Management Landfills
The purpose of this permit is to ensure the proper operation and maintenance of existing residual management landfills through review and approval of any proposed changes to existing Operation and Maintenance plans, monitoring plans, closure, or post closure plans. Revised June 2007.
- BRP WP 45 - Modifications to Residuals Management Facilities
This permit reflects changes to facility operation and maintenance, process control, process equipment or any other modifications proposed to facilities originally approved by MassDEP under BRP WP 35 , including any changes in capacity or materials received. Revised June 2007.
- BRP WP 93 - Renewal of Type I Approval of Suitability (AOS)
Renewal of a Type I Approval of Suitability necessary for land application of residuals for beneficial purposes. June 2014.