These regulations were last amended in January 2012.
310 CMR 44.00 Email for questions: Steven.McCurdy@state.ma.us
310 CMR 44.00: Proposed Amendments & Public Comment
310 CMR 44.00: Recently Promulgated Amendments
- There have been no recent amendments to these regulations.
Clean Water SRF Forms
- Online Project Evaluation Form Filing Tutorial
MassDEP is introducing an on-line filing option for 2016 Project Evaluation Forms (PEFs). This video tutorial will describe how to obtain and file on-line PEFs.
- 2016 Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) Project Evaluation Form
Application to submit a project to the Clean Water State Revolving Fund. June 2015.
- 2016 Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) Project Evaluation Form Instructions and Guidance
Detailed instructions for completing the Clean Water SRF Project Evaluation Form. June 2015.
- Application for Financial Assistance - Clean Water State Revolving Fund - Planning Stage
Application for funds from the State Revolving Fund program to assist in planning water-infrastructure projects through the preparation of strategic plans. Updated February 2016.
- Application for Financial Assistance - State Revolving Fund - Construction Stage file size 1MB
Application for funds from the State Revolving Fund program to assist in constructing water-pollution-abatement projects. Revised February 2016.
- Analysis of Homeowner Septic Repair Special Revenue Account
Accounting report for municipality payments to homeowners for septic system repairs.
SRF Plan & Spec Package
- State Revolving Fund Loan Program - Complete Plan & Specification Preparation Package file size 4MB
Detailed package of bid and contract specifications for State Revolving Fund projects. Updated February 2016.
- State Revolving Fund Loan Program - Plans & Specifications Checklist
Checklist portion of the Complete Plan & Specification Preparation Package. Updated February 2016.
- Revised Project Cost Estimate Summary Sheet for use with SRF loan applications
SRF loan applicants should use this form to report changes in estimated project costs.