These regulations effective October 24, 2014.
314 CMR 9.00 Email for questions: DEP.Wetlands@state.ma.us
314 CMR 9.00: Proposed Amendments & Public Comment
- There are no proposed regulations out for public comment at this time.
314 CMR 9.00: Recently Promulgated Amendments
- There have been no recent amendments to these regulations.
Don't see the form you are looking for? View a complete list of all Wetlands Permit Applications and Forms.
Water Quality Certification Forms
- BRP WW 07, 08, 09: Water Quality Certifications, Dredging Projects
This permit is required for dredging projects which must obtain federal licenses and would result in a discharge to state waters. Revised September 2001.
- BRP WW 10, 11: Major/Minor Fill and Excavation Projects
This permit is required for projects that impact wetlands and submerged land, rare species, salt marshes, or other conditions as detailed in the instructions. Revised July 2001.
- BRP WW 26: Combined Licenses/Permits for Waterways & Water Quality Certification
This form reflects regulatory amendments to 310 CMR 9.00 and 314 CMR 9.00 for combined review and permitting of projects subject to certain dredging, excavation and fill activities under Chapter 91 and the 401 Water Quality Certification Regulations. This is an application for a combined permit from MassDEP only. For questions please contact Ken Chin (617-292-5893 or Ken.Chin@state.ma.us). Revised January 2016.