- US EPA: The Federal Clean Water Act
An act that regulates discharges of pollutants into the waters of the United States
33 U.S.C. 1251 et seq.: Clean Water Act
- The Massachusetts Rivers Protection Act
Text of the Act (Ch. 258 of the Acts of 1996).
- Massachusetts Rivers Protection Act
Explanation of the Massachusetts Rivers Protection Act
- The Water Management Act
M.G.L. Chapter 21G regulates water withdrawals in the Commonwealth
- The Wetlands Protection Act
An act that provides protection for the wetlands, inland and coastal, of the Commonwealth
- 2012 Statutory Amendments to the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act
Revisions to abutter notification,emergency provisions, the Permit Extension Act, and an exemption for the maintenance, repair, and replacement of sewer systems.
- The Public Waterfront Act - Chapter 91
An act to protect and promote the public's interest in tidelands, Great Ponds, and non-tidal rivers and streams