- 236 CMR 2.00: General Provisions - Operators of Drinking Water Supply Facilities
General provisions for the operation of the Board of Certification.
- 236 CMR 3.00: Classification of Public Water Systems and Public Water Systems Operators
Classifying public water systems and system operators for training and licensure purposes.
- 236 CMR 4.00: Certification of Operators of Public Water Supply Systems
Education and experience requirements for operators, and the certification process.
- 236 CMR 5.00: Disciplinary Action
Provisions for disciplinary actions against public water systems operators.
- 310 CMR 21.00: Federal Safe Drinking Water Act Assessment
Establishes a statewide assessment to assist MassDEP in implementing the provisions of the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act and providing compliance assistance to public water systems.
- 310 CMR 22.00: Massachusetts Drinking Water Regulations
Comprehensive standards and requirements for the protection of Massachusetts’ public water supplies, ensuring that public water systems provide water that is safe, fit and pure to drink.
- 310 CMR 27.00: Underground Injection Control
Regulates the underground injection of fluids that have the potential to contaminate groundwater.
- 310 CMR 28.00: Water Supply Contamination Correction Program
Administering MassDEP's efforts to prevent the contamination of drinking-water sources.
- 310 CMR 46.00: Certification of Well Drillers and Filing of Well Completion Reports
The process and qualifications for certification of well drillers, and their responsibilities under that certification.
- 2015 Standards & Guidelines for Contaminants in Massachusetts Drinking Water
A compendium of guidance values for evaluating contaminants in Massachusetts drinking water. Guidance values determine the level at which corrective action becomes necessary. Updated May 2015.