- 314 CMR 2.00: Permit Procedures for Surface Water Discharge Permits (314 CMR 3.00), Groundwater Discharge Permits (314 CMR 5.00), Sewer Extension & Connection Permits (314 CMR 7.00), & Reclaimed Water Permits (314 CMR 20)
Procedures for applying for surface water and groundwater discharge permits, sewer permits, and reclaimed-water-use permits.
- 314 CMR 4.00: Massachusetts Surface Water Quality Standards
Identifying and ensuring minimum standards for surface water quality in Massachusetts, in accordance with the Federal Clean Water Act.
- 314 CMR 9.00: 401 Water Quality Certifications
Ensuring that dredging operations and material comply with the requirements of the Massachusetts Surface Water Quality Standards and the federal Clean Water Act.
- Summary of 2008 Stormwater Revisions
Summary of revisions to the Wetlands Protection Act Regulations (310 CMR 10.00) and the Water Quality Certification Regulations (314 CMR 9.00), promulgated in January 2008, updating provisions and applicability of the Massachusetts Stormwater Management Standards.
- 2008 Stormwater Revisions to 314 CMR 9.00
Summary of revisions to 314 CMR 9.00, effective January 2, 2008, updating provisions and applicability of the Massachusetts Stormwater Management Standards.
- 310 CMR 30.000: Massachusetts Hazardous Waste Regulations
Comprehensive regulations addressing the generation, storage, collection, transport, treatment, disposal, use, reuse and recycling of hazardous waste in Massachusetts, including dredged material.