- Emergency Repairs to Structures, Roads, and Facilities Located in Wetland Resource Areas or Buffer Zones, and Waterways
Guidance for homeowners and local officials on authorizing emergency work in the event of a sudden or unforeseen emergency.
- Evaluating State Harbor Lines
Criteria for evaluating proposed state harbor lines, modifications of established state harbor lines, and license applications for proposed structures which conflict with established state harbor lines.
- Evaluating Unauthorized Change in Use or Structural Alterations
Clarifying the Department’s criteria for reviewing and licensing existing structures and uses on filled Commonwealth tidelands, where an unauthorized change in use or structural alteration occurred prior to 1/1/84.
- Permitting Small Pile-Supported Docks and Piers: Guidance
Guidance for the design or construction of a small pile-supported dock, pier, or other small water-related structure at a residence, according to the requirements of the Wetlands Protection Act and the Public Waterfront Act.
- Permitting Small Pile-Supported Docks and Piers Guidance Errata Sheet
Textual corrections to the Small Docks and Piers guidance.
- Signage Specifications of the MassDEP Waterways Regulation Program
Specifications for public-access signage required for projects licensed under the Waterways Regulations
- CZM - Dredged Material Disposal Guidance
Technical reports and other documents addressing state regulatory and management issues relative to the Massachusetts Dredged Material Management Plan.